Lean. Mean. and Ready to Scream.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apparently with all of that power, 10 speeds in the transmission, gobs of ground clearance and approach/departure angle and 6.... yes 6 control modes to choose from they still aren't capable of being able to get on a train or truck for delivery.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apparently with all of that power, 10 speeds in the transmission, gobs of ground clearance and approach/departure angle and 6.... yes 6 control modes to choose from they still aren't capable of being able to get on a train or truck for delivery.

They are just so awesome...Ford decided to keep them all. :win:

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol... u know frustrations are high when one of the more level headed contributors makes that statement.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol... u know frustrations are high when one of the more level headed contributors makes that statement.

I get frustrated as well, but I guess it's more impatient than frustrated.

Actually all 3 of my customers that are waiting for their Raptors have all been extremely patient.

The first order customer I've stayed in touch with and kept him posted about what I know. He's been understanding and pretty much has said it gets here when it gets here.

My truck is the second order and gets built tomorrow. Of course who knows when I'll see it. I'm the most impatient of us.

My customer getting the 3rd allocation didn't want a truck until spring and my customer getting the 4th truck didn't want his until spring.

So at this point things should work out ok..... if of course the trucks do indeed start shipping at some point.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with 24/7 production shifts. First is the retrofit issue which has nothing to do with production line. Second is that Raptor is built on the same production line as the F150 so they only allocate certain build spots for the Raptor as the regular F150's are where most of the resources go.

UPRAPTOR

Reaction score
plant closed on Sundays, builds are the week of 27th mine being built week of the 5th of dec.