Kudos to Mike @ 5 Star tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey team,

I just wanted to give a shout out to Mike @ 5 Star. A tune is probably one of the most important performance enhancements you will make to your truck.

There are plenty of "off the shelf" options out there, but if you are in the market for a tuner...Please do yourself a favor and call Mike to discuss before you go another route.

I installed my 93 octance Performance tune 2 months ago, while I was impressed with the seat-of the pants improvements, I was not loving the tranny shift setting I was seeing. I felt it was shifting to low in the RPM band and was not holding the respective gear long enough.

So I called Mike and discussed my feeling and expectations. Mike did not bat an eye and literally within 2 hours, I had an email with a new tune attached.

When I got home, I downloaded the tune into the device and installed new tune on truck. Started her up and drove around the block just to make sure everything was OK. No issues.

On the drive to work this morning, I had plenty of opportunity to test out the new tune. Holy crap!! Mike hit the nail on the head! Its perfect. :waytogo:

Thank you Mike! :peace:

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thank you big blue... you have been custom tuned... per say :waytogo:

thanks again for your feedback and the opportunity
Mike