KBB Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow 20 MPG at 71 is very good; I know we don't get these trucks for the MPG but that is good; my best was like 12 all highway in Gen 1

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if he was aired down when that bead blew, he didn't seem to hit it too hard. He was on a slight incline, turning out of the dune.

How common are beads breaking when in the dunes? This is why I carry 2 spares.

I would be tempted to try the "set the bead with a controlled explosion" if I weren't in the middle of the desert.

Spray a little flammable around the bead and light - kaboom,

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Wonder if he was aired down when that bead blew, he didn't seem to hit it too hard.

How common are beads breaking when in the dunes?

Allllll day long. People will take air out of their tires and go hit an eye at full speed turning and pop goes the bead! Depends on the driver honestly... more experienced drivers won't ever pop one. I've personally popped a few on the rzr lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if he was aired down when that bead blew, he didn't seem to hit it too hard. He was on a slight incline, turning out of the dune.

How common are beads breaking when in the dunes? This is why I carry 2 spares.

I would be tempted to try the "set the bead with a controlled explosion" if I weren't in the middle of the desert.

Spray a little flammable around the bead and light - kaboom,
I'm surprised he didn't plug the beadlocks at that point.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel the need, the need for 10-speed,

I'll call it, HELOC Raptor.. and then Divorce raptor

Better yet, I'll stick with my Gen1 poverty raptor, the wife would probably support the Gen2 purchase.

Last edited: