Just Ordered the new SPD Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JustRaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a deeper sound , they sent me a clip of it on there truck, it’s not raspy they went for a deep tone

magaraptor

Reaction score
Spd Great company to work with I purchased thief high flow catted Downpipe‘s took him to a exhaust shop to have them put on people didn’t know what they were doing and cut the hangers off of them so they hung down underneath the truck call Speed told them what happened they sent me a new set no charge

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on hearing this.

I have always been an exhaust guy, but this has been the first vehicle that I have owned that I have not thrown exhaust on. I still have not found one I like with this engine note, although Corsa is the top runner for me so far.
Is Corsa better than the Borla ATAK?

OP
OP
J

JustRaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they said they are releasing videos next week and pictures. I was told it would ship next Friday.

That's what I thought, but then if you compare getting a Corsa Res Delete and Mufflers it's like 1300-1400. So I guess you need both it better sound good in person! Once I get post videos right away.