Just ordered black raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twister21

Reaction score
I have always been a GM only guy and have been looking for something to replace my hummer for awhile. After months of noticing a Raptors I finally stopped into a Ford dealer that had a used one on the lot. I drove it and absolutely loved it and the salesman told me they just found out they could order one more raptor, it ended up only being $7000 more than the used 2012. I slept on it for a night and ordered it the next morning. Never thought in a million years I would own a Ford but I am very excited.

What is the normal timeframe for delivery?

Ricky B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and good luck. I got mine in 6 weeks, but I see a lot of horror stories about guys waiting for months and still don't have a vin. I don't understand how this happens.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine on 03/03 got a build date of 04/28... ETA... 06/17... lol. Times vary... depends on dealership allocation and tons of luck... No science to it apparently. My time is average and not bad compared to a lot.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and good luck. I got mine in 6 weeks, but I see a lot of horror stories about guys waiting for months and still don't have a vin. I don't understand how this happens.

It all has to do with dealer allocation and when they get it from their zone manager(rep)

IF you got a Raptor in just 6 weeks from order to delivery, you got VERY VERY LUCKY An average F150 non Raptor takes 8 weeks from order to delivery to the dealer

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I slept on it for a night and ordered it the next morning...

Congrats on ordering and welcome to the Ford family, Twister21! Send a PM my way with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll hook you up with weekly updates on your truck's progress.

Crystal

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wrapping up my order as well! 2014 Blue Flame Screw F+R camera, moonroof and blue accents. Total came to just under $52k! They gave me an estimate of 12-14 weeks. Lets hope that is accurate!

ralph macchio

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 03/03 got a build date of 04/28... ETA... 06/17... lol. Times vary... depends on dealership allocation and tons of luck... No science to it apparently. My time is average and not bad compared to a lot.

Damn...I ordered mine on 22 March but still don't have a build date or any of that. Thats awesome that yours is coming along so nicely.

skinner

Reaction score
I ordered mine at the beginning of april and got it on the third of May. 2014 tux black SE. And that was made in the states to me in Alberta. Must have got lucky. But probalay over paid at 70,000.