July Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
It's a blessing in disguise that it's taken so long. I'll probably get my truck not long after many have been in ramp 59 purgatory.

OP
OP

17Raptorguy

Reaction score
raegun i have a "conference call" tomorrow with the ford rep and gm of the dealership. im paying 70k for the truck so im not going to delete the cf or bl its ******** that those of us have waited this long that ordered in july. the dealership has 9 allocations for those that asked.

and i know its hard for some to believe that "i don't have the allocation" but the order has been sitting at unscheduled clean since middle of august

OP
OP

17Raptorguy

Reaction score
Got a call from ford rep at 6:30 pm last night (smart guy used a restricted #) he said that in the "seattle" region that the CF and BL options are creating delays which is true but i also said that orders are being delivered wit hboth of these options. Also that these orders were placed after mine. He the said as soon as the next package is avalible that my order would be next so fingers crossed with the wait that i have had to endure.

Cobber

Reaction score
That's interesting about Seattle. I'm in Spokane WA. Supposedly my order has been passed over a few times but my dealer just thinks it's because of the CF that one of his salesman heard was causing delays. I ordered 8/13. Nothing concrete from dealership at all. Frustrating just hope they ramp up cf production. As they get caught up on builds.