Jimbo's Big Garage SALE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What kind of shape is the backflip in? Any idea on shipping to 78660? I know it would be a pain but that is a real nice price. GLWTS

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
What kind of shape is the backflip in? Any idea on shipping to 78660? I know it would be a pain but that is a real nice price. GLWTS

It's in overall decent shape, I'd say 80%. Some dings on the INSIDE cover, nothing visible outside. Some weatherstripping shows wear, but it keeps my bed dry.

Shipping.... I think Morrie could get you a brand new one for close to what you'd pay with shipping!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you'll sell the fenders separate of the liners I'll pick them up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
If you'll sell the fenders separate of the liners I'll pick them up

Possible... but I have to wait to hear back from @Crikk - he may be coming to grab them this weekend.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too easy, standing by

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's in overall decent shape, I'd say 80%. Some dings on the INSIDE cover, nothing visible outside. Some weatherstripping shows wear, but it keeps my bed dry.

Shipping.... I think Morrie could get you a brand new one for close to what you'd pay with shipping!

Prob right. Oh well. If you make it to TX with it you have a sale. Good luck with everything else. :mwah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.