Its been 22 years since my first Ford Lightning, This Raptor is blowing my mind! Happy to be here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dankkind

Reaction score
Hello fellow Ford friends, after searching and debating for over a year on what kind of truck I wanted I finally pulled the trigger on a Gen 2 Raptor. Let me tell you there is no way I could have been happier with my choice. I was debating between a lifted F-250 diesel or the Raptor, OMG I cant stop smiling every time I get in it. I found a 2020 in Lake Whales Florida with 23k miles, CPO and still brand new. The prior owner had to have been my either my dad or a true enthusiast to keep this truck so perfect. I'm not here to write a novel just wanted to get on here and make my introduction, This is not my first Ford truck. Back in the day I owned a 94 Lightning that I had built, full motor build and boosted from Powered by ford in Orlando, ended up selling it to further my education. So my love for trucks has and will always be with ford and this truck is sick. I am also a old school ///M guy and have a few other toys. I cant wait to dive into some of the great information on here and get to work. If anyone actually reads this I thank you and will be active on here weekly. Hope you all have a great rest of the day.

Adam

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good looking truck, congrats. My brother still has his Gen 1 Lightning he bought new lol

Have fun in that Raptor, there a blast.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hello fellow Ford friends, after searching and debating for over a year on what kind of truck I wanted I finally pulled the trigger on a Gen 2 Raptor. Let me tell you there is no way I could have been happier with my choice. I was debating between a lifted F-250 diesel or the Raptor, OMG I cant stop smiling every time I get in it. I found a 2020 in Lake Whales Florida with 23k miles, CPO and still brand new. The prior owner had to have been my either my dad or a true enthusiast to keep this truck so perfect. I'm not here to write a novel just wanted to get on here and make my introduction, This is not my first Ford truck. Back in the day I owned a 94 Lightning that I had built, full motor build and boosted from Powered by ford in Orlando, ended up selling it to further my education. So my love for trucks has and will always be with ford and this truck is sick. I am also a old school ///M guy and have a few other toys. I cant wait to dive into some of the great information on here and get to work. If anyone actually reads this I thank you and will be active on here weekly. Hope you all have a great rest of the day.

Adam
Welcome to the forum, enjoy the hell out of that new ride