Is $37 a good price for these??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming most of you have these on your trucks already, these are the heavy duty 10" model. I didn't know if $37 was a fair price or not. They appear to be pretty well made, but sometimes it's hard to tell until you get a chance to swing them around.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0813VP4MW/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

51dcUteAzNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great price!

In fact...at that price I’d highly encourage you to purchase two (2) sets...one for the front bumper and one for the rear.

Oh yea...be sure to share pics!!

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming most of you have these on your trucks already, these are the heavy duty 10" model. I didn't know if $37 was a fair price or not. They appear to be pretty well made, but sometimes it's hard to tell until you get a chance to swing them around.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0813VP4MW/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

51dcUteAzNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

@Oldfart, I knew you had some quirks but now I can see your nuts.

Homestly, for $37, they should be more realistic than that. More wrinkles, veins and some grey hairs too. I’d buy a set if they shrunk in the colder weather.

Edit: They got a set of blue balls too.

Last edited:

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm confused... shouldn't these be blue? Or maybe with a couple of gansta faces on them. They look as smooth as eggs............