Interest List Forming: Vince's center caps for Method Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow.
Good morning gents. Lekrap motivated me to place order on monday. So the wheels are in motion. As always I ask for expedition of order butyha just can't rush these guys. There will be 6 sets of black on black svt cap available. The remainder of the spots could get them plain black or black with machined out svt. Caps are 220 shipped in the USA money order or paypal(fee added). First come first served. Payment needed to hold your set. Caps will sell out before they arrive. This order is going to be the standard size only 30.5mm tall which gives a flush appearance on most of the 17 inch-wheels. In the past I made the taller caps for the 18's and 20's but I've been told china is at it again and now most rims all need the 30.5mm cap. Custom work is available but it will incur extra costs. If anyone wants custom stuff the engraver needs the file in dxf format sized as you would want it to look like in a 94mm circle. And when I say a usable good file...he means one that he can put in its perfect. Anything other than that he starts charging. Custom engraving starts at 15 per cap and depending on setup time and test runs could get up to 25$ extra per cap. I'm not the engraver so I have no control over that. My thoughts on it.....get the svt caps.....or if you want to do something crazy and could get it done cheaper-get the plain black caps and go for it. Hope I've answered everything that I've ever been asked. Caps take about 8 weeks to finish....sometimes shorter sometimes a tad longer. Anyone looking to secure their set shoot me an email and let me know how you'd like to proceed.
[email protected]

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black face/machined SVT. Mark me down for a set as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro I meant to text you the other day but got busy with work. Just so you know I received the bumper and everything was good. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the rear bumper. Lol. Especially since I just ordered a new Race R yesterday. Thanks again.

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bro I meant to text you the other day but got busy with work. Just so you know I received the bumper and everything was good. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the rear bumper. Lol. Especially since I just ordered a new Race R yesterday. Thanks again.

Lol for the second truck? Glad to hear you got it and are enjoying it brotha! You going in on some center caps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, everyone please send payments to Vince ASAP to secure your order! Spots are already limited and certain color combos already in short supply. Email Vince at [email protected] and he will send you a PayPal invoice. Please make sure to indicate to Vince in email and on the PayPal payment, which color combo you want for your caps.

From what I know you have 3 color options:
1. Black caps with SVT engraved Black.
2. Black caps with SVT engraved in Silver.
3. Plain all black caps-no engraving.

We got the order going, so looks like my job here is pretty much done!

No need for anyone to be added to the list, just email Vince (if your a serious buyer) and secure your set this way.

Thanks to everyone for their very prompt responses! Shows that there is a ton of demand for these caps! Thanks to @vince7870 for putting up with me and allowing me to force the issue! And hey Vince, if you ever need a marketing guy...I'm your man! Haha

Last edited: