Interest List Forming: Vince's center caps for Method Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested but still haven't made my mind up on whether I like the stock caps or not.

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested but still haven't made my mind up on whether I like the stock caps or not.

Just let me know when your sure and I'll add you to the list. In my opinion, there is no comparison from these to the stock caps. But let me know if your SURE and want me to add you.

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morning bump...I don't think we need a ton more on the list guys!!! From what Vince said, he only needs like 15 guys on the list to get a batch going....just a few spots away!!!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested in a set for my mesh rims. I would like to change up my current custom caps to the SVT style.

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't even think about this all being any priority on which number you are. I could always just bump everyone up one, but I really don't think it matters. If we were close to 25, I would think it might come to that...but at this point, we're all secured a set. Emailed Vince this morning and said he is contacting his guys and going to get an eta of when this batch will get going. Updates will follow soon...

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Anyone have measurements for the standards?

Somewhere near the end of Vince's official thread...one of the last pages...there is a guy who showed his double standard caps and measurements were metioned by Vince if I recall correctly. They are slightly thinner than the rest in the hub area...