Interest in a South Dakota Black Hills run on Memorial Day Weekend 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RaptorWifey

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
This sounds like fun, and I could swing it.

Will there be strippers, or do I have to bring my own? Not sure I could handle the 2-day road trip with a truck full of crazy naked girls.

..........wait. That might make the trip.

No strippers on this run JR!!!! :chair:

But, it would be a great one to bring your son on. Isn't he around the same age as the other kiddos?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the suspense of not knowing how the spring is going to turn out is driving me nuts. so far so good hope we are dry until all is planted than nice rain's.

OP
OP
RaptorWifey

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
What?! No strippers? Since when do we discriminate? How about just a no stripping in moving vehicles or in front of kids rule? LOL

:sorrysign:That is no strippers for Rodney. He has too many and they are all looney toons.

You can bring whoever you want Ace. Just keep her clothed in public, bring a big enough tent for the pole, and make sure the house gets a cut. :hat:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What?! No strippers? Since when do we discriminate? How about just a no stripping in moving vehicles or in front of kids rule? LOL

Lol... I hear you chase trucks have the most fun... good thing Donk was up near the front of delta. His boy would have gotten an eye full of a snow bunny... :D

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

AcePKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol... I hear you chase trucks have the most fun... good thing Donk was up near the front of delta. His boy would have gotten an eye full of a snow bunny... :D

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Haha! I'm just kidding anyway. I don't even know any strippers. My Raptor will be the only "Dirty" girl with me on the trip ;)

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why aren't memorial day in the middle of June my gray hair is going to turn white. or whiter

Status
Not open for further replies.