Interest in a South Dakota Black Hills run on Memorial Day Weekend 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested but won't know if I can attend to late march or early april. How soon would you need to know? I would also like to join the convoy over if I can attend.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am a 100% yes but if we have a disasters this spring I wont make it, am putting down the spot for camping any how and what ever else. will send money when know what's going down.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm very interested but won't know if I can attend to late march or early april. How soon would you need to know? I would also like to join the convoy over if I can attend.

Would love to have you Troy!

I am a 100% yes but if we have a disasters this spring I wont make it, am putting down the spot for camping any how and what ever else. will send money when know what's going down.

Details to come next week.

Oh come on Wilson, the raptors got this.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

lol... we won't really be rock climbing. The DNR website has really great descriptions of the trails and identifies which ones are for rock crawlers. We'll be staying off of those ones.
Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya I want to have a truck left when I get back home. good thing you don't have to rely on me. I'm starting to feel like a real ******** might have to take a break from frf for awhile.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hey Troy, Several of us from the Chicago area will be making the trip, so your certainly welcome to join our convoy. :favorites13:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man do I wish I could come along... to every one of these runs! Work keeps getting in the way. All work. Not enough play

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Troy, Several of us from the Chicago area will be making the trip, so your certainly welcome to join our convoy. :favorites13:
Thank you. I won't know for awhile. I would like to commit and I probably will be able but I don't commit then back out, thats just me. How many of the Chicago group are going to TRR? We might be able to convoy there also.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sounds like fun, and I could swing it.

Will there be strippers, or do I have to bring my own? Not sure I could handle the 2-day road trip with a truck full of crazy naked girls.

..........wait. That might make the trip.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I won't know for awhile. I would like to commit and I probably will be able but I don't commit then back out, thats just me. How many of the Chicago group are going to TRR? We might be able to convoy there also.

Right now, at least 2 Chicago trucks are going to TRR that I know of. Keith and myself. I am planning on driving straight through. 20 hours from Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.