Installing 22” OnX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At this point the light is mounted but not connected.
It required cutting, drilling and bending of the steel plate between the frame horns, but I like it!
Wiring has to wait until next week … Elk Season!
DSC00763.jpg

OP
OP
PropDr

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
having lights that dont work, is like a rear spoiler on a front wheel drive car..........

Oh, they do work my quick witted friend, they’re just not connected.
And we are taking my BiL’s jeep in to the woods this weekend, so the truck will not go out without all lights fully functioning.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there room to stack another set of these above those? If you can fit 24 10W LEDs in the lower grill that would be killer.

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the install of LED lights on our Raptors...am I correct in saying that the only time there needs to involve any sort of "resistor" installed inline with the lighting is if replacing the turn signals? I want to convert all of my lights to LED, but concerned with the vehicle "not agreeing" with the swap-over...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i believe all the light bars sold here do not require a resistor. they are built in. as for your turn signals, the newer ones do not require them either. if you do find that they blink fast, then you will need a resistor. i know i used a 1k ohm a few times, but i dont think it would be the same for all, so you should check to see