Installed some tmx hood light brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAhaaaaa. HEY! Did you swap those methods onto your NEW BLACK SCREW? Swing by and show me that bad ass new ride and I will buy burgers at Griffs.

BDRAG

Yes Sir they are on the new one.
Come to TMX Saturday and we'll grab a bite while the kids perch the front.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTF? You got a new Raptor? You barely broke that thing in.

Ha! Yea she was broke all right. Needing new shocks, brakes and power steering plus 84,000 miles and I said Uncle. Spotted a '13 Black Screw last week at my dealer and drove her home yesterday. I forgot what good shocks felt like.
Sooo, the fun begins again.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Me too! Cash poor now that mommas job took a BIG HIT last year. We are down 50% in our incomes due to this wonderful economic recovery were in.

BDRAG

I hear that. I hope things are on the upswing for y'all soon.

Whenever cash allows, I think some of these would look sweet on the hood mounts.

On the inside: SR-M LED Light - Spot

On the outside: SR-M LED Light - Flood

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I hear that. I hope things are on the upswing for y'all soon.

Whenever cash allows, I think some of these would look sweet on the hood mounts.

On the inside: SR-M LED Light - Spot

On the outside: SR-M LED Light - Flood

YEP, those are cool. put one of each on each side. Only problem. $400 bucks! HAhaaaaa. I have $40 in my lights. HAhaaaaa. Well plus the mounts. Paid $20 a pair on an online sale. Autoeverthing?

BDRAG