Indestructable NY SCREW Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know most of you don't read the DDD, but sometime there are posts in there that are epic. I wanted more members to read this story. When RW read it to me it left us speechless.

Here is to one of New York's finest!!! :hail:
Keep him and his family in your prayers.

truck is going to survive thankfuly .....long story shot storm hit i was off that night buddy of mines father was stuck i took up at 3 am to get him in knee deep water the truck was a champ ....then it got deep like real deep truck was getting thrown around by basically waves on our main street.......i had to drive over a tree to get to his place an honestly didnt care i knew i had to get him when he called me his nebighors house was gone already.....had water ild say waist high up to his house im 6'2 an waves were punding the truck like all hell....he jump in the bed we took up then a huge wave nailed my driver side the truck did a 360 an well we had to bail cause she died on me 3 blocks later...we swam 6 block to a hospital an caught a ride about 7 hrs later......i was then called into work no shock there an work the past 2 weeks 16 hr days pulling bodies an cleaning up an other fun sht.....got a call form a buddy saying he spotted my truck on some guys lawn did i want him to pick the keys up an move it i said *** it give it a shot...didnt hear from him for the next 2 days was at work an apprently iphones cant swim who knew?....i came home 2 days ago for my sorta night off got off waork at 8 pm had to be back at 4am an guess what was sitting in my drive way with 2 flats like a battered ol friend lol.....my buddy said it started right up no isssues an drove it home an noticed the tires were low but knew ild rather her be home then left out there ....so i hit ford up when i got out of work today looks ok mind you i didnt give them the hole 9 yrds 2 new tires some other odds an ends some body damage but she will live it seems!!!!! think i need new bumper hmmmmmm what to do with all this ot ive been making:laughing1:

on a side note the goverment an the city can suck my fuking balls they did nothing for us at all fuking waste of life ive never been so proud of my community they did everything you saw zero help at all from outside the community there all busy posing with the national guard in manhattan cause hte yuppies got their hipster jeans an ugs wet fuking usless all of them...they arent even reporting all the bodies us an fd are pulling out yet you hear " horror stories" about a ***** stupid hipster who didnt have power for 3 days i didnt take a fuking hot shower for a week an half i was taking cold showers an then going into colder water along with voluntiers an firefighters no one ******* not a god dam min

sorry my spelling is a disaster i cant see straight an have to be back to work in 2 hrs so i dont give a sht grammar police!

holy shit dude..... on all accounts! im glad the truck is all good and took a pounding and came out ok. the other stuff is ****** up beyond belief man... im sorry.... but im glad your ok!! ill have a drink to you the next time i get drunk for sure!!

Was wondering how you were doing and if Sandy kicked your ass or what...glad you are ok and back online...that bitch just missed us and we were lucky...I can't believe how ****** up things seem up there in parts...Virginia Power was sending a ready response team but got turned down at the last minute since they are non union...folks need all the help they can get....

Take care and be safe...

Fred

thanks dude much appreciated yeah shts fuked up i have a new found distane for all politics an media its pathetic.....oh man i cannot wait to drink... we were promised a day off like full day off tuesday or wensday ill give you one guess what im doing lol

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

glad you guys are safe man ...yeah thats some bs right people coming to help an being turned away cause of unions wtf help is help man its a disaster area if i had a working phone ild take pictures for you guys but i took a swim with my iphone:banghead:

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty damn badass.

And good to hear your all good NY.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
first of all thank you 012bluesvt it is much appreciated man!.....thankfully as deadly as this storm was we only lost one officer, one to many but it could have been so much worst . Us city boys dont have much experience with hurricanes an flooding of the magnitude we sustained. the city was extremely under prepared resources were diverted to the city where the damage was a joke compared to towns we have been in ,but then again as long as the yuppies an gold spoon cry babies are ok us lil people will make do. I cannot tell you how happy i was to see the truck sitting in my drive way when i got home i thought it sent chills down me ,then i realized that was just me still freezing from being in the water all week lol. in all seriousness i am so grateful for all the outside help we have received solely on just human merit. i have meet people from Alabama who herd from a friend on twitter that we were hit hard so they drove down with food an water an just set up shop an cooked us hot meals along with all the displaced people. we meet a guy from Vermont that drove down with 4 generators just looking to donate them to whoever had young children an needed power. 4 firefighters from boston mass came down with supplies(sure there where some joking about the accents ,but they ended up hanging around the pct all day) this storm has destroyed my faith in the government regardless who the pres is an the city an our mini monopoly man mayor . it has completely an utterly show me how little that matters though when you have amazing people from all over the country willing to give you the shirt off their back. this country may be run by morons but its stocked with amazing people who do their best to make up for it.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great post NY...hope you have finally been able to get that drink you so much deserve...looks like got a break from the cold this weekend...so hopefully so progress was made...

Hang tough my friend...we are thinking about you and all the folks...

Just thinking what are family can do for you guys...my two boys have been asking what was going on, I read them what you wrote and they offered to send you their iPod touches and Xbox...thought that was cool...seriously I you have an address where we could send something please shoot me a PM...

Fred

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep up the good work brother, I know a buncha guys from down by me went up to help, the outer borroughs are who really needs it, **** manhattan...