ICON Bumpstop and Exhaust/Frame

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Nice setup man! But the Ford Racing catback has two tailpipes coming out of the muffler like the factory setup and they are farther apart than stock so they won't fit through that opening without hitting. With a single tailpipe like yours, it works.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Hmmm, shit...I wonder if they can fab up two tail pipes to snake through...be a shame to lose that setup...I love the sounds of the ford racing exhaust....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks! Hmmm, shit...I wonder if they can fab up two tail pipes to snake through...be a shame to lose that setup...I love the sounds of the ford racing exhaust....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me too, hence why I am bumming

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah me too, hence why I am bumming

won't hurt to see if they can fab something to work, or maybe get it done at a local shop and for the time being remove the support that's blocking the way....shouldn't affect the function of the bumpstop, at least not on the road while you get it worked out. i think that support is relatively easy to remove / install...

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ended up with this for now
c9f39f571587c8edaf00af8505be838f.jpg

It's hard to tell from the picture, but I would be careful throwing too much heat onto the rear end. @treypal was talking about this issue and it affecting a brake sensor - raised all kinds of havoc with the brake system. Just wanting to make sure you don't break down somewhere without help......

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ended up with this for now
c9f39f571587c8edaf00af8505be838f.jpg

are the muffler exits offset? if so, i wonder if you can flip them (assuming the connection to the midpipe is unaffected) and go from there - might make it easier to fab up to snake through the bumpstop...either way, need pics of the new rxt setup!!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
are the muffler exits offset? if so, i wonder if you can flip them (assuming the connection to the midpipe is unaffected) and go from there - might make it easier to fab up to snake through the bumpstop...either way, need pics of the new rxt setup!!

It's already up on the 'What did you do to your raptor today" thread......

Just saying.....
lol