I think I'm in love....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheWooginator

Reaction score
Looks like someone else beat you to the punch anyway. The link doesn't go to the Raptor and there are two Fords, one is a Mustang and the other isn't a Raptor.:puke:

Hah! I wrote it off after consulting with you guys. Hadn't checked back in the last few days. HOWEVER.... THIS has popped up nearby..... looks to be bone stock except for the paint matching on the exterior. I dig it.

2012 Ford F-150 in Lakewood CO. White 4WD SuperCrew 5-1/2 Ft Box SVT Raptor 4D Crew Cab.

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh, too much paint matching. I'd be leery of that one, too. Consider that the stealership might have painted all that white on to cover up other problems. For the money these used ones are selling for you're better off finding a new one IMHO.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man, you're finding the strangest Raptors out there!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never have seen one with quite that much paint matching. I agree if you really want one I would order one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
T

TheWooginator

Reaction score
Damn man, you're finding the strangest Raptors out there!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Hahaha :head3:

I can't help what pops up through the USAA car buying service! Dealer shot me an email on the white one at 48.5k. I'll probably go take a look and report back. It's a hell of a lot better than the first one I found at the same price and to be honest, I kind of like the paint job. Repainting the grill if I wanted to wouldn't be rocket science either.