I have the VIN. How do I track the shipping status?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apex Ace

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like many of you guys, I've been patiently waiting for my R to arrive for 18+ months. Dealer tells me it's built and he provided me with the VIN. Is there a way to track the shipping of the truck using the VIN?

-Dave

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like many of you guys, I've been patiently waiting for my R to arrive for 18+ months. Dealer tells me it's built and he provided me with the VIN. Is there a way to track the shipping of the truck using the VIN?

-Dave
VIN and Order number all you need

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need the vin and order number, but really all you need is the vin.

1.) enter vin here: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/?fbclid=I...cRuFxtkf5WXLB4b97X3-Q0VLWI6aFNvbgHec#/details

after entering, click the window sticker button and you'll see the window sticker. look for the "item #" box, it will have your order number in there. it's the 4 letters following the first 2 digits. so for example, it will say "47-p114 0/T 2" - your order number would be p114.

2.) enter vin and order number here:

it's better to just forget about it tbh. checking often won't accelerate the process.