I already have 228 lightbulbs on the front of my Raptor, help me pick the next 2...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya I like the idea of the lights but not a fan of block visibility I'm still not used to driving in town with the raptor at night can't see the corner of truck with the lights not going all the way to the edge like normal trucks. I live in the boonies

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

would a suction cup from a go pro fit in by the light put some D2s their.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'd be surprised, the lights mounted on the hood mounts really doesn't take away from your visibility. I was worried about the same thing, and i have the 6" M&R LEDs, which are pretty big, and they do not bother me or inhibit the visibility.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

4502s mounted up last night.

View attachment 9210

Bo, I think you need to raise the rates of the support memberships, you need a better camera or a better phone with a camera...lol. Maybe we need to start a thread to all chip in for a new camera phone for you...lol

joking aside, kinda. :anitoof:

But i'm digging the hood lights, what are you running up there?

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey bojangles

Are you still looking for some lights to give you a great distance?How many are you thinking about purchasing?

A real great option would be a couple of Baja designs PrerRunner 6" HID driving.
PreRunner 6" are:
5000K Color Temperature
3.8amp Constant Draw
Lifetime Warranty
Three Point Vibration Isolated Mounting
Simple (and waterproof) 2-Wire Weatherpack Connector

With 2 Baja designs PreRunner 6" Driving HID you could run comfortably at 75mph no problem! Also forum members get 10% off there order.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or give me a call
Thanks
Mike
BD
760 560 2252 ext 101

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bo, I think you need to raise the rates of the support memberships, you need a better camera or a better phone with a camera...lol. Maybe we need to start a thread to all chip in for a new camera phone for you...lol

joking aside, kinda. :anitoof:

But i'm digging the hood lights, what are you running up there?

Haha. Well I'm all set, I've got an iPhone 4S, solid camera.
That's actually Raptorguy21's phone those pics came from. He sent them to me because I was out at dinner with the GF while he installed them. He does need to step his game up in the phone dept.

Those lights are VisionX 4502 in Spot/Pencil beam.

Hey bojangles

Are you still looking for some lights to give you a great distance?How many are you thinking about purchasing?

A real great option would be a couple of Baja designs PrerRunner 6" HID driving.
PreRunner 6" are:
5000K Color Temperature
3.8amp Constant Draw
Lifetime Warranty
Three Point Vibration Isolated Mounting
Simple (and waterproof) 2-Wire Weatherpack Connector

With 2 Baja designs PreRunner 6" Driving HID you could run comfortably at 75mph no problem! Also forum members get 10% off there order.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or give me a call
Thanks
Mike
BD
760 560 2252 ext 101

I already bought those lights, but I will be adding some more in the rear to a chase rack in the future. I'll check in with you when the time comes for those.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got some lights bojangles
Would love to see some pics :waytogo:
Give us a call when you need some more would be happy to get you all set up and get you your discount