Howdy from Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GoBig

Reaction score
Sweet!! I am 2 miles from the lake, I fish around lanier and chatahooche.
Know of any good trails around?

If you're up in the area or wana meet up to cause some trouble with the Raptors let me know

I just joined as well. Live in Kennesaw, but I fish Lake Lanier all the time!

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Sweet I've been thinking about Supercharger before I bought this thing.
My limited research says that we can't go wrong either way with the Whipple or the Rousch.

Great thoughts, I am wondering the same -- as far as engine longevity.
Obiously there is always risk to boosting any motor but I suppose this thing is built like a tank.

Anyone have any advice regarding longevity, internals, things to consider?
Any and all advice is appreciated (and yes I will be searching the forum I already see there are lots of these things already discussed and great info out there)

Welcome. I also have a 2013 and have been researching Superchargers for the last couple of months. I've narrowed it down to Rousch and Whipple. From my research the Whipple gives more horsepower, but I'm on the fence. Anyone have any thoughts on which is better for my engines longevity? PS. I like the white

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet!! I am 2 miles from the lake, I fish around lanier and chatahooche.
Know of any good trails around?

If you're up in the area or wana meet up to cause some trouble with the Raptors let me know

I don't know of any trails...I fish the main lake. Just waiting on the new rig to get here. Any day now, and I am back on the water.

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome , perfect color to get that GA clay on and best color in a Rap IMO . I visit up there in the Helen area once a year and know some trails back up in the mountains but nothing south. Ill be up this summer if you want to do some trails / stream crossings .