How to use a buffer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As stated in an earlier post practice on a cheaper car! And tape off the ridges & areas that meet decals as that is likely where you might burn through.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He likely will not burn the paint with that. It always pays to practice on an older car first.

OP
OP
O

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i don't have an older car to practice on. Guess I'll stick to doing it by hand just to be safe.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That thing is really nothing more than a wax spreader, very similar to the 2-handled 10" ones you see sold in big box hardware stores.

You won't hurt the paint with it, but don't expect to see much correcting ability come from it either. It may save you a little time compared to doing it by hand, but not much.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That thing is really nothing more than a wax spreader, very similar to the 2-handled 10" ones you see sold in big box hardware stores.

You won't hurt the paint with it, but don't expect to see much correcting ability come from it either. It may save you a little time compared to doing it by hand, but not much.

A wax spreader.......................is that like Wilson's manure spreader?

OP
OP
O

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does rotate and osolate at same time. 3500 opm

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Why do you say this? What about it won't correct anything? At this point i don't need any correction cause iddon't have scratches or swirls. I'm looking for preventative mantainance.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Why do you say this? What about it won't correct anything? At this point i don't need any correction cause iddon't have scratches or swirls. I'm looking for preventative mantainance.

and i watched the junkman, he seems pretty cool. Knows his stuff seems like. Glad to see him not act like his video is just a commercial for products.