How patient with the dealer are you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be just a little upset. I would be calling every hour until someone talked to me or called me back. However, Silver is my first choice and White was my second.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I usually get the best results from a calm patient position. Calmly..(lol as I write this I think ahhh crappppp)... Contact the dealership principal (owner) and explain that your unhappy with the color of the comming truck. You notified (name) that you wanted white and changed the order on such and such day. Now it maybe the dealership did everything right and someone data entry clerk sneezed and missed inputting the color change. Ask for help first and see what they can do to trade up to a white one for you. If all else fails ask Ford to step in and make your truck a priorirty 1 code and get the new truck on the assembly line. Just a suggetion... Then go ballistic if that fails...

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ah the family truckster...classic!

"the Metallic Pea? No, I ordered the Antarctic Blue....the sports wagon"

I got a call from your dealer this morning by the way. They sold your truck...thanks anyway for the lead.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be upset. I would be nice to the dealer and work with them to get it resolved. If your tough to deal with they may be tough back.

In my opinion Silver is the best looking on the Raptor and White is close to the bottom. I love a white vehicle but when you get a raptor you have the opportunity to get something different, cool, and bright.

Actually Terrain is the worst color I have seen.
Its all in what you want though. Thats why we have colors....people are different.:sorrysign:

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if you like "red"... I ordered a red raptor at invoice from a dealer outside Cleveland, but instead, I am picking up a raptor he had delivered to the lot last week. He already had a build date of 17 Dec., and VIN. for the original order, if your interested.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually thinking about having my 2011 blue repainted to black. Thought about ordering a new one but just love this one too much. Just got it back from the shop and now have 40k on it.