do you know any one with a Raptor?

• Yes

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • fill in the blank ------

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got to thinking every one is wanting to know who that raptor is how many people knows some one with a raptor?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I know about 4 raptors but only know one owner.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I personally face to face know 3 raptor owners.

Not including all the guys i met at the khc meet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I know a few of the SoCal Raptor guys, and a couple of guys from in town right now.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know about 6 guys really well that all have raptors haha I work with one of them here in Georgia! It's always nice to meet new people with a raptor!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, Raptor owners seem to generally be pretty cool dudes.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see an orange one in town every once in a while, but I dont know anyone personally with one. I tried getting my cousin to get one at the same time as me, but he chickened out and got a platinum ecoboost.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are 4 Raptors within a mile from my house. 3 of them all came from the same dealer.

I think there is about 12-15 that I have personally spoken to over the past 2 years

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's surprising how many people see other raptors but don't really know the person haha my father in law has one and my neighbor has one. My neighbor actually came over when we first looked at the house we bought just to look at my truck and talk his is all stock. I've been trying to talk him into following me out to the Texas raptor run and try to do some work to that stock truck haha