How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope you all have to wait just like the rest of us...LOL! It is so worth it though!!!!!

hntnrptrz

Reaction score
Ordered 2/5/13
Built 3/26/13
Still in transit as of 5/3/13
Estimated ETA 5/13/13
I talked to SVT this morning and it is in Illinois today. It was in Indiana last Friday. One whopping state in a whole week?? come on people!!
The guys at SVT have been very helpful in providing updates this whole time. My ETA has been pushed back 4 times now. 4/8 changed to 4/12 which changed to 5/8 and now 5/13.
Has anyone else experienced this? Will their newest ETA ever be correct or even close? Sounds like a weatherman's job to me, only have to be right about 10% of the time.

ScandinavianFlick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 2/5/13
Built 3/26/13
Still in transit as of 5/3/13
Estimated ETA 5/13/13
I talked to SVT this morning and it is in Illinois today. It was in Indiana last Friday. One whopping state in a whole week?? come on people!!
The guys at SVT have been very helpful in providing updates this whole time. My ETA has been pushed back 4 times now. 4/8 changed to 4/12 which changed to 5/8 and now 5/13.
Has anyone else experienced this? Will their newest ETA ever be correct or even close? Sounds like a weatherman's job to me, only have to be right about 10% of the time.

Mine was the same then opposite. Original ETA on the 22nd I believe then the 6th but arrived today.

Last edited:

Mahukaawenui

Reaction score
Mine was built on 4/18
According to Ford it caught a train west on the 23rd and I just got a call from the dealer thats they have it on the lot.
Not bad, now I gotta go get it and put it on a ship for another 16 days......

little_D

Reaction score
I have about the same status as your truck, so it is not just you.
ordered 2/2/2013
built 3/16/2013
after it was built it took over 4 weeks to get loaded onto a train, and then 10 days later it was only in MO. It looks like there is a transfer station in MO so we were waiting for the second train to hook up and bring the truck to the SouthWest. My current ETA is the 10th. I am sure it will not be much longer before it shows up.

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody's ship via "convoy?" Is the transit time about the same as rail or are people getting them quicker via convoy? My build day was May 3rd so I'm not going to start calling SVT just yet.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think all of them say convoy.

Mine said convoy, yet was shipped via CSX train to PA, and then car carrier to Maple Shade, NJ.