How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chwayne

Reaction score
25 days! You Californians are messing up my average!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

So what's going on with yours? It's such an anomaly, at least since January.
Built on 1/8, out on hold for either running board or headlights - had two stories. Got to KC the same day they got 10+ inches of snow followed by 10-12 the next couple of days so still there. Hopefully it will be here this week.

CLM

Reaction score
Built on 1/8, out on hold for either running board or headlights - had two stories. Got to KC the same day they got 10+ inches of snow followed by 10-12 the next couple of days so still there. Hopefully it will be here this week.

Mine arrived in KC after the full 25" had fallen. So, nothing against you, but I'm hoping mine continues on its way while the snow melts off of the other cars. :favorites13:

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine arrived in KC after the full 25" had fallen. So, nothing against you, but I'm hoping mine continues on its way while the snow melts off of the other cars. :favorites13:
You should be picking yours up this week, right CLM? BingBling, is yours in flight also?

My ETA is the 12th, I'm hoping to pick it up the 15th or 18th... :rockit:

CLM

Reaction score
I've got an eta of the 6th from Blood. So, I went ahead and scheduled off for Friday to go pick it up, but the dealer isn't very optimistic about it arriving this week due to the snow.

I'm just not real sure how the railyard would handle that much snow on the vehicles. You would think that the best idea would be to let it melt instead of taking a chance of damaging vehicles. So, if that is the case, there is a good chance my truck will still make it this week.

BingBling

Reaction score
Mine was built the day before yours bkiggins so I was just assuming our Trucks were on the same train. Hopefully making the trip to Louisburg on that Saturday the 16th

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was supposedly built the week of the 11th of Feb and was supposed to arrive on the 4th of March. According to my dealer he shows it still waiting to ship. I don't get it. I was patient until I knew it was built now i'm struggling to wait.