How easy are these trucks to steal ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok so 45 minutes into him dragging your hummer sized vehicle on his flatbed making all kinds of very loud noises. you cant catch him????

lol shame

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but really fob signal replication is the easiest so protect your fobs. takes 15seconds or less

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok so 45 minutes into him dragging your hummer sized vehicle on his flatbed making all kinds of very loud noises. you cant catch him????

lol shame

More like 2 minutes tops if they are trying to steal it. Less if you have a real nice front bumper with hooks they can use. A Raptor is a toy truck compared to a big rollback.

Would you hear anything if you are working in a 6 story building with your truck parked 2 blocks away?

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More like 2 minutes tops if they are trying to steal it. Less if you have a real nice front bumper with hooks they can use. A Raptor is a toy truck compared to a big rollback.

Would you hear anything if you are working in a 6 story building with your truck parked 2 blocks away?
ya i seen repo guys pickup f250s in under 2min gone not even make a scene

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lol shame

There are also wheel dollies that can be placed under the tires of one axle pretty quickly and easily. Lift the other end of the truck, and she's gone, baby, gone.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
There are also wheel dollies that can be placed under the tires of one axle pretty quickly and easily. Lift the other end of the truck, and she's gone, baby, gone.

Had my last truck stolen like this from in front of my old apartment. Didn't hear a thing. If they want it, they'll take it.

OP
OP
Bigoil

Bigoil

Reaction score
I get that , but what about tracking vehicle on Ford pass?
Anyone know if this is live gps tracking like lo jack?

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get that , but what about tracking vehicle on Ford pass?
Anyone know if this is live gps tracking like lo jack?
its as live as u want it to be.. but they know how to cut that signal and power to those factory xmitters. so unless u hide another cell phone or do lo jack additional then u might be able to track it if they dont find that too