Home Powdercoating Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP what did u end up doing? i am thinking about getting one for some small stuff and if i get good at it buy an oven and start doing some bigger stuff. i got lots of things i would love to coat. i also like doing things myself if i can do it nicely rather than paying someone to do it. i like knowing I did it and not someone else

Paulcarter

Reaction score
I have that.

Buy a cheap 100.00 oven off of craigslist and hook it up in
aftermarket parts your garage to bake the powdercoated parts in. Cheaper than the parts oven or infrared lights to bake them.
Can you tell what is the last day of offer? I would love to have one for my restaurant.

Last edited:

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a hot coat dual voltage gun it is cheap but does the job. I also built my own oven. Big enough to do motorcycle frames and skid plates in. I would rather do things my self also. The key to Powdercoating is prep. That being said the hardest part of the process is stripping and prepping. I have a 60 gallon 5hp air compressor that I paid about $1000 dollars for and it is not enough. I use a small pressure pot blaster and a small cabinet blaster that works ok but is really slow and both are messy. The chemical Powdercoating stripper is the best I've found for PC. The stuff you find locally won't touch PC coatings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 30

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are some more pics
avedumaz.jpg
2y7e7uje.jpg
rape7uqa.jpg
zupetuhy.jpg