High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12-15k oil change intervals? Computer says ~7k no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It sure does, just reset the Oil life to 70% when it pops up.

The key is Mobil One, I’ve had 5 cars over 200k and always do this. Had an 88 Toyota with 430k, developed a leaky valve cover, when we replaced it, no sludge, Oil pan was clean also.

McMichael.N

Reaction score
Highest Mileage Raptor Follow-up...

Hey guys, been a while...I recently got relocated for work, out in Ventura CA now! Truck is still AWESOME! Just turned 280k!! Since my last post here is what has changed/been done:

1. Replaced 3rd Brake light with new OEM due to LED's burned out
2. Replaced Back-up Camera
3. Replaced Drivers side bottom seat cushion leather due to crack
4. Power steering cooler sprung a leak, so by-passed with external cooler
5. Added a set of 4 Rigid Radiance Orange Back Light Pods

Had the Truck out at TRR in Blackwell this year! Had a blast, beat on it good with no issues!! Drove it in from Texas to California a couple months back and now it has been sitting during the week due to a 90 mile one-way commute...but gets driven every weekend and about once every 2 weeks to work. I am truly amazed by this truck, EVERYTHING still works perfectly, no smoke, no leaks, doesn't burn any oil, paint still shines etc...everyone is blown away when I tell them how many miles are on it!

Miss the Clubs, meets, and TRR from Texas, but look forward to finding some groups and runs out here in Cali now!

I will check in again at 290k if not sooner!

OP
OP
waddellw

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while...I recently got relocated for work, out in Ventura CA now! Truck is still AWESOME! Just turned 280k!! Since my last post here is what has changed/been done:

Had the Truck out at TRR in Blackwell this year! Had a blast, beat on it good with no issues!! Drove it in from Texas to California a couple months back and now it has been sitting during the week due to a 90 mile one-way commute...but gets driven every weekend and about once every 2 weeks to work. I am truly amazed by this truck, EVERYTHING still works perfectly, no smoke, no leaks, doesn't burn any oil, paint still shines etc...everyone is blown away when I tell them how many miles are on it!

Miss the Clubs, meets, and TRR from Texas, but look forward to finding some groups and runs out here in Cali now!

Wow that truly is incredible. I hope mine last just as long!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Just awesome, like they say its not the miles its the condition....6.2L V8 is a workhorse.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score