Hey Honey! I bought a Raptor!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Hi Braintanner from northern mi checking in! Was wondering if any of you all surprised your partner with the acquisition of a new or new to them Ford Raptor? And then have them totally despise it??? It's been 12 days since I bought mine and my sweetheart hasn't looked in the window, let alone gone for a ride! Whew! I was starting to feel a little hurt, but then I suddenly had the realization that this could actually be a good thing! dang? This could only be an plus!! I bought it for myself and it's ALL MINE! What if just the opposite had happened ��Good to meet you all.

I bought one today that was already on order from the dealer. I have several weeks to figure out how to tell her. I think I'm in trouble, not the first time though.

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
her not liking it may be a very good thing. If you want to get out of the doghouse sooner I have three words for you.... china, jewelry and furniture. Good luck enjoy the ride, nice truck.

D

Deleted member 12951

Welcome to FRF! Wife had no issues one way or another on my Raptor. It did take her nearly 3 years to finally sit in the drivers seat and drive it.