Help w SVC intercooler install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yo swapping out my CV Fab for a SVC so I can get a frame cut bumper. All good except I can’t figure out how to hook up the BOV. Maybe they forgot to send me a part? Anyone out there?

9B1BE410-3E4B-4A0D-ACEF-5F86B7A4B038.jpeg

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bov on the svc FMIC vents to atmosphere. Is this what you are asking? The oem pipe that connects to the bov is not used. They should have sent a cap after you removed the hose.

OP
OP
gordo

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Raptor911 Haha yes I just saw this on a YouTube video. Thx for confirming. I feel sooooo much better now. Tomorrow my neighbor is cutting my frame horns off for me and new SVC Baja bumper and light bar will be installed!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How was in the install? Do you have an ACC?

@Raptor911 Haha yes I just saw this on a YouTube video. Thx for confirming. I feel sooooo much better now. Tomorrow my neighbor is cutting my frame horns off for me and new SVC Baja bumper and light bar will be installed!

OP
OP
gordo

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How was in the install? Do you have an ACC?
ACC doesn’t fit vertical because the 2019’s plug is in the back. I think the 18 is on the side but I don’t really use it so prob not Going to bother reinstalling it.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait. I am not sure I understand. Because the acc plug is on the back on a 2019 it can’t be mounted? I have an svc bolt on bumper I just received and svc sent a acc relocation bracket.

ACC doesn’t fit vertical because the 2019’s plug is in the back. I think the 18 is on the side but I don’t really use it so prob not Going to bother reinstalling it.

OP
OP
gordo

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way the bracket attaches to the top mount of the intercooler bracket when you try to align it vertical the plug pushes against the intercooler. I don’t see how it can be adjusted any other way.

OP
OP
gordo

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to take a pic but it was already dark. I can do it tomorrow if you want.