Help need on 2010 Raptor Spindle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all...I am at my wits end here...I have a 2010 Ford Raptor...I got in an incident in the desert with her and the front right spindle is bent but drivable. I been to the Ford Dealership and they no longer make the spindles. I know I can find them on eBay, but their counterfeit $100.00 spindles...I DON'T WANT THAT! I cannot locate one anywhere...My alignment man says he can get one but it's going to cost me $800 dollars! I did commit to that, but it is lost and no one knows where it's at. I dont think it's coming anytime soon. So, question...who has this part! PLEASE... I also need the right upper A arm as well! Thanks in advance...

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all...I am at my wits end here...I have a 2010 Ford Raptor...I got in an incident in the desert with her and the front right spindle is bent but drivable. I been to the Ford Dealership and they no longer make the spindles. I know I can find them on eBay, but their counterfeit $100.00 spindles...I DON'T WANT THAT! I cannot locate one anywhere...My alignment man says he can get one but it's going to cost me $800 dollars! I did commit to that, but it is lost and no one knows where it's at. I dont think it's coming anytime soon. So, question...who has this part! PLEASE... I also need the right upper A arm as well! Thanks in advance...
@TomDirt is redoing his suspension, maybe some spare parts

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My UCA's ball joints are wobbly, and I had gussets added to the oem spindles.
20231020_100733.jpg

Attachments

• 20231006_175922.jpg
    20231006_175922.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 10

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it different than a standard f150 spindle? I was under the impression it was, but I could be wrong. Anyone know for sure?

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If that is the case... Rock Auto...