Havoc in the Hills Breast Cancer Research Foundation donation amount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Total collected in raffle ticket, 50/50 and charity rides was $14,689 I then added $11 to make it $14,700.

We have now decided to add another $300 to make it $15,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

I cannot thank everyone enough for making this possible.

Jason

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Total collected in raffle ticket, 50/50 and charity rides was $14,689 I then added $11 to make it $14,700.

We have now decided to add another $300 to make it $15,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Jason

Thanx to all as well...

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is awesome.
Just want to note that the 50/50 winner donated all the money back to the charity. Simply awesome.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

No shit! That's awesome. When I run into that guy (or gal) I'm buying him (her) a beer! That is some serious stand up shit!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Jason

Well, I vote that each Raptor event that helps a charity of some sort should do their best to exceed the previous donation amount.

So to all SnoBallers - We NEED to get to $17,500 or better! - $17,500 / 75 Raptors = $234/Raptor - We all know that we can do this with ease and help a LOT of people that will benefit from our events.

Kanakry - would there be a way to gather a running total as things progress up to and including the final hours leading up to the beginning of the SnoBall? Once it starts it's kept a secret from there until you announce it like you just did here.

On a side note - what do you mean when you talk about the 50/50 winner? What did they end up donating?

Last edited: