Has anyone seen Shelter Green in person yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Green is not a very popular auto color. Really limiting resale value.
I choose colors based on what I like and not the resale value. Why would someone want to look at a color they don’t like for years to make a few extra bucks on a trade in?
If you’re that much of a penny pincher maybe you shouldn’t be buying an $85k truck?

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I choose colors based on what I like and not the resale value. Why would someone want to look at a color they don’t like for years to make a few extra bucks on a trade in?
If you’re that much of a penny pincher maybe you shouldn’t be buying an $85k truck?
I was trying to say the lower resale was proof green was not popular. I wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings, I was just pointing out why there are not many green cars. Of course a green Porsche is hot

pierreTx

Reaction score
My shelter green raptor has been built but "on hold" since the end of December. No clue why. Dealer also has no clue why. Still hasn't been released to shipping as of yesterday but neither has any other 2024 F150, per my dealer. Wonder why the hold on a built truck.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My shelter green raptor has been built but "on hold" since the end of December. No clue why. Dealer also has no clue why. Still hasn't been released to shipping as of yesterday but neither has any other 2024 F150, per my dealer. Wonder why the hold on a built truck.
A guy in the R thread claims to work at the Dearborn plant. He is saying a bunch of trucks are shipping Friday