Has anyone seen Shelter Green in person yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay Bee

Reaction score
Anyone see this possibly good possibly hideous color in person yet? In some pics it looks brown and some pics it looks somewhat military green but not quite.

Im in line for one of the next ones (allocations) and the dealer told me if I hated it I could pass on it and order another one. Pretty solid of him to do that. Could be because he agreed to invoice and could easily make more on it if i passed.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen it in person. It's not bad but not amazing. It looks a lot like a porsche / Audi / BMW color that similar. I like it.

If I had these options...
Green > white
Green > Red
Green > Avalanche
Grey > Green
Blue > Green

I have a 2023 in iconic silver and I would flip a coin on which one to get.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R is Iconic Silver, had to go Shelter Green on my 35… hopefully I like it…was hoping for a matched set…

OP
OP
J

Jay Bee

Reaction score
I've seen it in person. It's not bad but not amazing. It looks a lot like a porsche / Audi / BMW color that similar. I like it.

If I had these options...
Green > white
Green > Red
Green > Avalanche
Grey > Green
Blue > Green

I have a 2023 in iconic silver and I would flip a coin on which one to get.
I really like the antimatter blue in some of the sample pics and ford website but that means just as much as the green does not seeing it in person

OP
OP
J

Jay Bee

Reaction score
I really like the antimatter blue in some of the sample pics and ford website but that means just as much as the green does not seeing it in person
Is it more towards the green i am seeing or the brown i am seeing in some of he pictures called shelter green.