Had to bring the Raptor to Germany!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did it cost to have a raptor moved over there!?

Military likely paid for him, but back in 2001 when I shipped a second truck over (2001 SCAB) I beleive it ran about $1200. likely a bit more now-a-days. Plus the cost of driving it to the east coast Port.

Darkside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have fun over there BigO. I did some time at both Graf and Hohenfels in the early 90's and had a blast.

OP
OP
B

BigO31805

Reaction score
It only cost me 1200 dollars to ship it here, which isnt bad compared to the prices other people I know paid. BWMEEKS how did you get that truck around in K-town? HA! Atleast Graf is open and easy to get around.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It only cost me 1200 dollars to ship it here, which isnt bad compared to the prices other people I know paid. BWMEEKS how did you get that truck around in K-town? HA! Atleast Graf is open and easy to get around.

LOL, K-town was no issue compared to those villages between there and Kusel that were sometimes a B____. Most of my driving was Autobahn and back country. I got real good at gauging width and had a few "pucker factor" incidents. Parking was a pain too, evrywhere! as I'm sure you know. But if I get stationed there again, I'm definitely bringing my Raptor (If I ever get a build date).