New to me Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Raptor Forum. I sold my 4th Gen 4runner and decided on a truck. I was originally looking for a Gen 1 Roush but called a buddy for some advice since he has a 2020 Gen 2 and he spoke so highly of them. Test drove one and loved it. Was looking for a slick top, 802A with CF and Recaro found this 2020 LFG that I really liked. Came with 20” Venomrex wheels and JLT intake. I’m sure it’s been tuned before but currently is stock. Not sure how I’d find that out. I added wireless CarPlay (spoiled from my M3). This is my first truck I’ve ever owned. I’m impressed with the room in the back and loving the interior and utility. Happy to be here and clearly lots to learn from the forums!EFB6EDC8-3EAB-420B-9441-9281FD39E082.jpeg

IMG_6811.jpeg

IMG_6111.jpeg

IMG_6102.jpeg

IMG_6914.jpeg

Last edited:

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Looks like some Baja lights as well. Good find.

Contact @GooseTuned for tuning on these trucks. Man is a wizard.
Thank you!

Welcome, Kalel! This forum is a wealth of knowledge and some of the coolest guys and girls out there!

If I can be of any assistance please feel free to reach out at any time! Enjoy the truck!