graphics shrinking?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen it on mine, and it sits out in the AZ sun all the time.

Neither do I, but Aaron, we shouldn't think less about guys with shrinkage issues. It's not their fault, its cold out, It's too hot out, they were scared... Any number of reasons.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Neither do I, but Aaron, we shouldn't think less about guys with shrinkage issues. It's not their fault, its cold out, It's too hot out, they were scared... Any number of reasons.

Maybe we can come up with some kind of spray on product that will keep the graphics at their full size...or maybe even make them grow!:laughing1:

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I figured out it wasn't the oem decals it was a cheap knock off vinyl and has since been removed a of last week... Still have a little more residue to get off but I have some new ideas in store :)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I figured out it wasn't the oem decals it was a cheap knock off vinyl and has since been removed a of last week... Still have a little more residue to get off but I have some new ideas in store :)

That makes sense. Looking forward to seeing what you've got in mind.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2