Graphic / decal peeling..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swampfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been running it through automatic car washes?

I have driven two (2010 & 2012) raptors since late 2009 with stock and aftermarket graphics. I have taken them though the local red carpet car wash automatic wash and have never experienced damage to any of the graphics from the auto wash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get @FordService involved. Crystal will get you started.
@Xil3dsmurf

... Crystal is on vacation until Monday, 2/29. I am sure she will help out once she gets back.

-Dan

Thanks for sending Xil3dsmurf over, 2014RubyRed and AdamsPolishes! My name's Nick, and I'll be stepping in to cover while Crystal is on vacation.

Ok I'll give it a try! Thank you!

Hey Xil3dsmurf,

I have your PM, and will review and respond shortly. :)

Nick

D

Deleted member 12951

I have driven two (2010 & 2012) raptors since late 2009 with stock and aftermarket graphics. I have taken them though the local red carpet car wash automatic wash and have never experienced damage to any of the graphics from the auto wash.

Consider yourself lucky then. The owner's manual clearly states it is not recommended to put this truck through an automatic carwash and to keep high pressure washes away from the decals. It's a pain but I have never done either to mine.

OP
OP
X

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been meaning to update this! But after I spoke with nick @FordService, about a week later I got a call from Judy from ford. She spoke with me briefly and asked a few questions and told me they were looking into it. About a week later she called back and asked me for a few more pics of the issue. I went to the dealership and they took more pics. Only a couple of days later they told me I can bring my truck in and they will fix it free of charge! I want to thank nick and Judy for handling this issue so professionally and swiftly. Looking forward to the 2017 ford raptor! Thanks again.