Got stuck and had to be rescued

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...by a Doge.....BY A DODGE! Couldn't you at least have waited for a Chevy?

Attachments

• double facepalm.bmp
    147.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
OP
OP
goinsvt

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a little redemption after getting high-centered last weekend. Pulled a stranded Toyota out of a ditch yesterday. The tow straps are coming in handy this week.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 57

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably a good two hours... eventually, E63 who I was pre-running with had to blaze a trail around that huge mud hole through the open desert, and pull from the front. We summoned his young energetic son to help us strap up my Raptor in the muddy water. haha...

Was a fun day overall. Each puddle before that had been about 6 inches deep... then all of the sudden THAT happened. I knew immediately we were screwed.

We first tried pulling backwards and ended up blocking our good strap and shackle, after we made our way around all we had left between us was an old under rated strap. Got a couple good tugs before it snapped. Enough for Ian to undo the good strap in the back! That was some stinky water he had to wade through.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk