Got stuck and had to be rescued

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue - THAT is stuck! How long (and what did it take) to get you out?

Probably a good two hours... eventually, E63 who I was pre-running with had to blaze a trail around that huge mud hole through the open desert, and pull from the front. We summoned his young energetic son to help us strap up my Raptor in the muddy water. haha...

Was a fun day overall. Each puddle before that had been about 6 inches deep... then all of the sudden THAT happened. I knew immediately we were screwed.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably a good two hours... eventually, E63 who I was pre-running with had to blaze a trail around that huge mud hole through the open desert, and pull from the front. We summoned his young energetic son to help us strap up my Raptor in the muddy water. haha...

Was a fun day overall. Each puddle before that had been about 6 inches deep... then all of the sudden THAT happened. I knew immediately we were screwed.

You "just" pulled it out? No digging?

You know, you wouldn't have gotten stuck if you didn't have all those tires in the back :ROFLJest:

(just kidding!)

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:GoinSVT,
Stuck?....no you were delayed!
I once told some friends that I had never been stuck...after 20+ years of driving in the sand....(now 40+ years). Of course there were MANY times I was delayed, and only once needed to winch myself out of some very wet sand. So far though I have always gotten myself out of the delay...therefore still have never been stuck (wink, wink).
Many, many delays over the years!
Eddie

Test_Eng

Reaction score
How long till this makes it on a dodge Forum???

Quick we need some Raptor pictures pulling a dodge dually!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Montauk

:pepper:MagicMtnDan,
I grew up in Ditchplains, about 2.5 miles west of the lighthouse. Lots of Raptors out here...at least 12-18 between Montauk and Bridgehampton/Sag Harbor....
Eddie