Got sideswiped, any advice or a pick me up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MCJEFE

MCJEFE

Reaction score
The first order of business is that you’re ok to type this post. Unfortunate that you had to, but fortunate that you’re able to.
Glad you’re ok.

I don’t see all that much damage there, but it’s for the other dude’s insurance to cover. As they say in S/A: “time to call the 4’s” :) ( if you know, you know )
Thank you for the reminder, definitely could have been a lot worse. I am aware of "the 4's," I don't watch much live TV but I feel like it's burned into my brain. I have to imagine a lot of folks around here feel the same lol....dang annoying advertising works evidently.

OP
OP
MCJEFE

MCJEFE

Reaction score
How does a Gen 1 Raptor "call 911" for you?
You know, I thought about that after I posted it and I had my phone connected through bluetooth. It's probably how the call was automatically made. When I was talking to dispatch immediately afterwards I didn't know where the phone was, I was just talking to them through the trucks speakers/mic. Guess I was thinking about OnStar or something of the like. Still very impressed with the truck though. Hate the fact I found out the hard way but they are solid.

brink

Reaction score
Getting a bedside if that one is unrepairable is going to be a problem.