go pro locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive been keeping mine mounted on the inside of the windshield. Stays clean and you don't pickup the wind noise at speed.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the suction cup mount for my Go Pros in multiple locations. I've put it on the front of the hood, middle of the hood, back of the hood near the windshield. Also on the front of the roof in front of the sunroof and rear facing on the back of the roof. I've never had a problem with it coming loose. Jumping, pounding through whoops and in the pouring down rain. Just make sure the mount area is clean and understand how the suction cup mount works. The hardest part is going through hours of footage to get the best sections for editing your videos!

Have fun with it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 76

Todd2

Reaction score
Todd...I was surprised as well...yeah I about shit when I went to go pros site to look for micro SD cards....high dollar!

Got a 32g Sandisk micro with the "adaptor" for $15 at Best Buy....it is the class 10 and all the needed shit...

Records 2.5 hours of video...

DANG! I bought a 64 GB Sandisk from GoPro for 99.00 (cheaper than elsewhere online). I decided to buy from GoPro so I know it will work. I tried a 16 GB Sandisk I already had and it wouldn't work (I guess too slow ??). However, I don't think I need 5 hours of recording time either; but whatever, I own it now (or will, as soon as it arrives).:happy3:

Todd

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI any time you face your gopro forward you have the chance of having it get covered with crap... either snow, mud, dirt or what ever your playing in... Unless you have it connected to your phone or ipad to see if it gets blasted with stuff you may have a video of just mud haha .. Had it happen plenty of times but I normally also tether it up to the truck some how so if it is to fall off you don't lose it and have to search for it

I personally like it facing rear on the side and get the roost while drifting/power sliding... get a great view of the carnage coming off the back of your truck !!!