Gibson MWA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
He isn't buying shit and just running his mouth. Offered a 14 Ruby Red to him. Guy needs a weep hole in his moth so he can drain his ********!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have actually bought a loaded 13, and working on a 14. Both under 30k miles.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have actually bought a loaded 13, and working on a 14. Both under 30k miles.

So now you are back into buying gen 1 raptors when you were just talking about selling and buying a 2017 f250 as towing was of upmost importance? I call ******** on just about everything you post! Go on back over to the SHO forums!

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So now you are back into buying gen 1 raptors when you were just talking about selling and buying a 2017 f250 as towing was of upmost importance? I call ******** on just about everything you post! Go on back over to the SHO forums!

Heck guys...

Just remember people post all these tales because they're looking to feel accepted and want recognition from their cohort... in this case... the peer group in the raptor forums.

I think he's relatively harmless, just recognize it for what it is and ignore the silly posts.

And no one wants that damn muffler that makes the raptor sound like a 79 Cadillac seville. If I see that stupid thing posted one more time!!?!!

Thanks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You guys are really funny... can't wait until you have acceleration misfire and you find condensate in your intercooler. This will be a fun 'I told you so'.

No, seriously dude - go F*** away. You’re doing nothing but trolling forums to capitalize on others’ misery and misfortune and rag on the ecoboost line.

don’t go away mad, just go away.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have about 2000 miles with the Gibson muffler now and took it on a long trip (600 mile drive) and done a few weeks of commute under various conditions. The Gibson with the stock resonator is a good combo, its quiet under mild loads, and growls a bit when you get on it, and the drone that I thought was going to be an issue... well, either I am use to it, or it's not as bad as I thought. During my commute I am usually on a call, and the exhaust is quiet to not be an issue during these calls.

Happy with this mod so far, if you are looking for something in between stock and the full Gibson, this is a cheap and good way to go.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have about 2000 miles with the Gibson muffler now and took it on a long trip (600 mile drive) and done a few weeks of commute under various conditions. The Gibson with the stock resonator is a good combo, its quiet under mild loads, and growls a bit when you get on it, and the drone that I thought was going to be an issue... well, either I am use to it, or it's not as bad as I thought. During my commute I am usually on a call, and the exhaust is quiet to not be an issue during these calls.

Happy with this mod so far, if you are looking for something in between stock and the full Gibson, this is a cheap and good way to go.

I totally agree with everything above.