Gen 3 Front Bumper Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisDLH

Reaction score
Hey, wanted to see if anyone has any pics of a Gen 3 with the front bumper removed? I am planning on buying an ADD front bumper but wanted an idea of how it looked without one so I can run in the meantime. Appreciate any help!

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, wanted to see if anyone has any pics of a Gen 3 with the front bumper removed? I am planning on buying an ADD front bumper but wanted an idea of how it looked without one so I can run in the meantime. Appreciate any help!
I’d probably avoid driving around without a bumper.
You might want to check out the volumes of posts about adaptive cruise control issues on the Gen 3 with aftermarket bumpers. It was enough to dissuade me from doing it. Love mine on my Gen 2 though.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpeg
    IMG_0202.jpeg
    358.9 KB · Views: 66

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your truck isn’t going to like not having the parking or cruise sensors plugged in. But it probably wouldn’t prevent you from driving

OP
OP
ChrisDLH

ChrisDLH

Reaction score
Appreciate the help guys! Although I do have the adaptive cruise control, I don’t find myself using it too often. Definitely something to think about though. Thanks again

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drove around for a week without mine. No issues except for the warning on the dash. You'd be fine.

I'm with the guy up there about the adaptive cruise issues. I wouldn't take a chance on it.

IMG_5987.jpeg