Gen 3 Alcon Front Brake kits now available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Reaction score
is there a rear kit or is this just the fronts? What comes in the kit parts wise? What kind of warranty do they offer
Front kit only at this time.

Kit has everything you need to install. pictures show all the core parts then plus a few bolts to mount the calipers to the adaptersalcon-big-break-kit-gen-3-raptor-front-foutz-motorsports(8).png

Here is the standard Alcon warranty. PDF attached

Attachments

• Alcon Warranty.pdf
    352.6 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Reaction score
For $2500 more than a Wilwood kit? Make it make sense.
The quality of the Alcon components is unrivaled in the brake industry. They do cost a little more than other options but worth paying the price once to get the best possible parts.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The quality of the Alcon components is unrivaled in the brake industry. They do cost a little more than other options but worth paying the price once to get the best possible parts.
giphy.gif

In all seriousness Wilwood is a well reputable company and im sure Alcon parts are not going to yield you that much more stopping power or less brake fade than would equate to the need to spend $2500 more especially on a Ford Raptor. If they do please ask them to make a comparison video between stock, Wilwood and Alcon.

Last edited:

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...and we drive Ford's. Wilwood is good enough.
Heck ..stock is still good.
It's not like 37's on a JK Wrangler with stock brakes.
True, personally when the time comes I’m pretty sure I’d be happy with upgraded rotors, pads, fluid, and maybe lines.

But if I spent the money on an R for example, I’d prefer the Alcon to the Wilwood. I feel like this truck with 37s and 700hp is in need of the brake upgrade, even more so with a heavy Toyo 37 or something.