Full screen Android Auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freddyttt

Reaction score
This is driving me crazy and nuts:oops:
I've got my car play full screen but still can't get AA to go full screen. S24 ultra...

Anyone have any luck with AA and full screen?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is driving me crazy and nuts:oops:
I've got my car play full screen but still can't get AA to go full screen. S24 ultra...

Anyone have any luck with AA and full screen?
What year is your truck & are you having issues receiving OTA updates? The update below allows for full screen AA/CarPlay.

2021 F-150, Lightning, Mustang Mach-E3.5.3September 2022Available via FDRSAdditional games: Lane Change, Sudoku, Jigsaw Puzzles

After this update completes, Ford provisions Amazon Alexa feature activation in the primary owner's Connected Services account and the vehicle enables built-in Alexa support shortly afterward.

Enables full screen CarPlay & Android Auto on F150.

SYNC new design, updated to Version 22228 Rev. 539
APIM

OP
OP
freddyttt

freddyttt

Reaction score
What year is your truck & are you having issues receiving OTA updates? The update below allows for full screen AA/CarPlay.

2021 F-150, Lightning, Mustang Mach-E3.5.3September 2022Available via FDRSAdditional games: Lane Change, Sudoku, Jigsaw Puzzles

After this update completes, Ford provisions Amazon Alexa feature activation in the primary owner's Connected Services account and the vehicle enables built-in Alexa support shortly afterward.

Enables full screen CarPlay & Android Auto on F150.

SYNC new design, updated to Version 22228 Rev. 539
APIM
Its a 2023 raptor. I can see the arrows to make it full screen.... Ill check my updates.

OP
OP
freddyttt

freddyttt

Reaction score
UPDATE...

so i can get full screen maps but that's it. My front app screen will not go full screen and also when im on youtube music or pandora that stays split screen... Can any confirm if you get full screen apps and front page.

NetoBR

Reaction score
@freddyttt The "fullscreen" is the same space when you're using Ford's navigation embedded app/software/option. The lower and upper bar won't go away.

Just like this (not my picture):

Attachments

• fullscreen.jpg
    fullscreen.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
freddyttt

freddyttt

Reaction score
@freddyttt The "fullscreen" is the same space when you're using Ford's navigation embedded app/software/option. The lower and upper bar won't go away.

Just like this (not my picture):
Thanks-. In that photo(Apple)you've got a full screen. On my droid only maps will go full screen, not the apps(as shown)...

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@raptor730 @freddyttt
Are you hitting the expand button on android auto? I dont have it but there is a expand button in the bottom bar. If its not on fullscreeen hit that button again.

1708009204070.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter