Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to share my experience in getting my Gen 2 fully wrapped in Xpel Ultimate Plus. I live in South Florida, with the blistering sun and a mixture of (some what) frequent off-roading, I decided i wanted to protect my Ruby Red paint with full PPF. The truck came out super clean, excited to put it back in the dirt. All the edges were nicely trimmed. Headlights, roof, and tailgate were all done. The fenders were wrapped in Xpel Stealth and it looks awesome! The installers were very knowledgable and answered all my questions with good detail. I was told to use Chemical Guys Honey Due soap with a foam cannon to wash the truck from now on. Total cost was $6,100. It hurt the wallet a little but hopefully rocks and shrubs won't hurt the truck moving forward. My paint was already starting to show signs of off-roading. I'll attach pictures of the install. I was sent daily updates/videos/pictures throughout the week long install. And of course, shout out to Stephen for exceptional customer service. Hit him up if you're in Florida looking for Xpel and/or ceramic coating work. Stephen: (305) 546 - 2368.

Attachments

• IMG_3690.JPG
    IMG_3690.JPG
    324.5 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_3776.jpeg
    IMG_3776.jpeg
    264.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_8716.JPG
    IMG_8716.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_8743.JPG
    IMG_8743.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_8748.JPG
    IMG_8748.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 293

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could use a front bra at the very least. Where is this shop located? Name? Even the streets down here are abusive.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could use a front bra at the very least. Where is this shop located? Name? Even the streets down here are abusive.
Agreed. The work was done at a shop in Hollywood, Florida. If you contact Stephen give you all the info you need. (305) 546 - 2368. Question for you, do you have any positive experiences with a dealer for service in south florida?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. The work was done at a shop in Hollywood, Florida. If you contact Stephen give you all the info you need. (305) 546 - 2368. Question for you, do you have any positive experiences with a dealer for service in south florida?
I have used Plantation Ford and Sawgrass Ford. Mainly for warr items or rotation. Can’t rate them in depth for anything major, but was fine as dealers go. Had a couple of other friends with Raptors use Greico in Lauderdale and they seemed to like the dealer. They also have several mods done to the trucks.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used Plantation Ford and Sawgrass Ford. Mainly for warr items or rotation. Can’t rate them in depth for anything major, but was fine as dealers go. Had a couple of other friends with Raptors use Greico in Lauderdale and they seemed to like the dealer. They also have several mods done to the trucks.
Thanks for that. I only have experience with Midway Ford on Flagler in Miami and was very dissapointed. What a mess. Thinking of heading up to Lauderdale for my services. Thank you!

AlexT

Reaction score
For what it's worth I used Plantation so far and not happy. I have heard good things about Sawgrass from a friend who takes his there. Midway ....I won't even comment on other than to say I won't even go near that place again. They played games with me from the beginning when I was looking to buy a truck a while ago.

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I have a solid contact at AutoNation Ford on NW 57th Ave. I only go there because of him He helped me get me all the service records for the truck before I purchased. Otherwise I wouldn't know where to go. Ive heard of shoddy work from other dealerships. Haven't had a bad experience yet and knocking on wood it stays that way.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For what it's worth I used Plantation so far and not happy. I have heard good things about Sawgrass from a friend who takes his there. Midway ....I won't even comment on other than to say I won't even go near that place again. They played games with me from the beginning when I was looking to buy a truck a while ago.
Hey I wouldn’t doubt it. Can’t say I have found a dealer who’s consistent. Been to Sawgrass a few times as well. Sometimes it goes smooth enough at either one and sometimes sh** just happens. Luck of the draw and what you have to get done.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on dealer situation: My sunroof guides broke a few weeks back. Took the truck to Ford of Kendall, my service adviser was Greg. Ended up having the phasers fixed as well while it was there. Truck was finished with sunroof and phasers in 1.5 weeks. Greg was nice enough to send picture updates a few times throughout the week and was knowledgable. I had transportation to and from the Enterprise where a loaner was provided to me at no cost. Overall pretty smooth experience, truck is all fixed.