Fuel tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I fill up in this hot ass weather all the time with the motor on and a/c blasting. Never ever hear air rushing in or out and never get a code. I have noticed that the fuel to empty milage is greater if the motor is off and I fill up. Hummmmm. I also always have that damn locking cap installed.

BDRAG

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
You can fill up with the engine running??? Why does ever station say shut off engine ?? Never knew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can fill up with the engine running??? Why does ever station say shut off engine ?? Never knew

Every gas station says that because there's a documented tendency to drive off before removing the actual handle / hose when the car is left running.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

As weak ass as my A/C is. I will take the chance on blowing my fat sweetin ass off this ****** up planet! HAhahaa.

BDRAG

P.S. Point taken. HAhhaaaaaaaa.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Every gas station says that because there's a documented tendency to drive off before removing the actual handle / hose when the car is left running.

I ain't done that yet but I did drive off with a drive in speaker many a year back. HAhaaaaaaa. That was less than 30 seconds after the 500 foot x 300 foot infomecial had just been played and I said out loud to myself, who the **** is that stupid. 30 seconds later WHAM! Free speaker. OOOOPS! HAhaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ain't done that yet but I did drive off with a drive in speaker many a year back. HAhaaaaaaa. That was less than 30 seconds after the 500 foot x 300 foot infomecial had just been played and I said out loud to myself, who the **** is that stupid. 30 seconds later WHAM! Free speaker. OOOOPS! HAhaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Ha ha ha. aint we all done that!!! I remember doing that and then taking one the next time so I had a matching pair... How ****** up was I... ha ha ha

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, you really old guys make me feel better.

While I have been to a drive in in my life its been 20+ years and even then it didn't have speakers on the poles anymore. Had to tune in the theaters radio station to get sound.

How long ago did you guys go that you had speakers to steel. :)

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

While I have been to a drive in in my life its been 20+ years and even then it didn't have speakers on the poles anymore. Had to tune in the theaters radio station to get sound.

I got my DL in 73 and was all down hill from there!!! ha ha ha... Im gonna say like 76 or so...

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

I had a brand new 1978 Subaru Brat. That little 4 x 4 with a roll bar and seats in the bed that looked like a helicopter seat. Ya sat facing aft and were between the down bars of the roll bar and it even had lap belts! AHhahaaa. I was in the bed watching the movie and jumped out and drove the **** off. I wound up wiring that speaker to the Cassette deck UNDER the dash and had volume control in the back with that speaker hook up! AHhahaaaaa.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pict...w=167&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:81

Mine was metalic brown. Roll bar, White Jackman steel wheels and no a/c. My first new ride.

Speaker looked like this.

Rare Vintage RCA Drive In Movie speaker Rat Hot Rod patina 50's 60's 70's #4 | eBay

BDRAG