Fuel Level Low 0 Miles to Empty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that its not politically expedient, the dems will rake the middle class over the coals with energy prices to push ev globalist agenda.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
4 gallons? This isn’t a Honda, put some freaking gas in it. Would that be easier than asking a question on a forum? If you put 9x more in it it will be full.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new 2023 that had at least 4 gallons put in continues to show "Fuel Level Low 0 Miles to Empty". Would hate to put a full tank in, only to find out its an issue with the float and they will have to drain 36 gallons.

Checking to see if anyone experienced this issue with a brand new build?

Also are all tailgates supposed to come with the work surface/ruler. I didn't get the sunroof so wasn't able to get the tailgate step, but I was under the impression I would at least get the tailgate work surface. Very possible my misunderstanding.......
I can tell you that my 2018 that I ordered new will show 0 miles til empty and I have driven up to 25 miles or so after that and it still has never taken more than 31 gallons to fill